Monday 17 February 2014

My New 40k Ork Objective Markers.

With a tournament on the horizon this weekend, it makes you focus on all the things that you need to do to finish your army that you are taking, and this is one of the things that I have been needing to do for quite some time now. Strangely I have never actually done proper objective markers, but hopefully the examples below will give some of you guys a little bit of inspiration. I'm not too sure what exactly the Gretchen are doing, as they look very busy, but I'm sure there is a purpose after all. Although a friend recommended it must be of religious significatants, rocks are after all placed by Gork and Mork! 


Plus it's an opportunity to use all your little bits and pieces that you have laying around in your bits box, that have not got a home yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...