Sunday 19 January 2014

Ork Trophy And Clyphs

In my last game that I played against my arch nemesis AJ, this loota was the last one left from his unit needing a double 1 to pass a leadership test, and you can probably tell what the result was. So I thought it was about time that he got a little trophy as a present. This is one part of the hobby that I think I've got a lot better at, especially when it comes to my orks as they are so charismatic and colourful, you can easily go to town by adding these little extra touches to your army. Plus it's always good to see something that you can look back on, and have a laugh at.

2 comments:

  1. That looks good, but what makes it for me is the reason behind it. What a great way to get character in an army. Youre right it will be a something to talk about for a while!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...