Wednesday 25 December 2013

Xmas Space Hulk.

Today I managed to play a couple more missions of space hulk, and overall I am pleased with the game on the PC. It's not perfect but it's as close to perfection as I think you can get for £7.00. When it was recently on sale. Also it is not exactly easy and it is quite challenging at times.

All of which are definitely getting me in the mood to finish off my miniatures for the game, hopefully over the next couple of days I will post up some pics.

Plus I'm going to get my friend AJ involved in the game as we've never actually played, with his Imperial guard in the hulk, as I think it would be rather cool for the first time, seeing them fight in the claustrophobic corridors rather than the open battlefield with a new enemy at my disposal.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...