Saturday 21 December 2013

A early Xmas present, from my best mate AJ from Kromlech.

To my surprise this came as a bit of a shock, when I finally got the chance to meet up with my best mate AJ, before Xmas and I think you'll all agree they all do look rather awesome. It's the first time that I have seen Kromlech stuff up close, and I must admit the quality is outstanding. I would highly recommend everyone to go ahead and check them out. The plan is very simple as these will fit quite nicely with my new ork blood axes looded wagons, as I'm going to paint them in a World War II color scheme.

I must say a big thank you AJ, it really was a bit of a surprise, and will definitely return the favour. I think it's about time that I finally started to get my blood axe boys up and running and finished to go on the tabletop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...