Saturday 28 December 2013

A little look at what Santa delivered, this Christmas 2013.

Over the next couple of weeks I will be posting up some more pics in regards to what I got over Christmas, but in the meantime I thought I would share with everyone what Santa delivered. This year it was a little bit different, because I wanted to incorporate games that I could play with my family. So that's when legendary comes in, as both my young sons are superhero mad, plus it's a living card game which hopefully makes all the difference, in regards to it's cost, as it will work out a little bit more cheaper in the near future. On the back of that the Star Wars card game was also a new addition to my collection, but overall I am concerned that it might be a little bit more complicated than legendary. And finally not forgetting X-Wing, it certainly needs no introduction and the new additions will certainly come in handy on the table top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...