Friday 3 January 2014

Marvel legendary, let's get 2014 off to a flying start.

I might as well start by saying this is my first post of the new year, and of course wish you all good and a positive gaming 2014. Recently I've been playing a lot of legendary, and I decided to purchase some hobby supplies and sleeving 550 cards isn't exactly fun, but definitely worth while. Plus I know it's rather expensive but I think it's worth it in the long run. I'm also thinking about at some stage picking up the 2 expansions that are already available for the game, as hopefully it will give it a little bit more depth as it is a little bit easy, at time's although whilst playing with my youngest son this isn't exactly a problem, as he can get a little bit upset if he loses.



So Job done and I must admit it really does make all the difference in regards to shuffling the cards as well as making it easier to organise them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...