Friday 29 March 2013

My Custom Blood Bowl Pich

I actually finished this project some time ago but I have only recently had the time to actually post it, on my blog for everyone to see. It's probably one of  the projects that I am most proud of, and it really does make the game standout. I think in the future I am going to add some advertising as well as making some stands and scoreboards all of which will hopefully make it 100% finished. It also takes centre stage at all of the N.D.G.H tournaments that I run, proudly hosting the final in the last round on the day.




Hopefully this will give you some inspiration to do your very own custom pitch.

6 comments:

  1. Bloody awesome pitch you got there!!! I recently was just made the Commissioner for my local Blood Bowl League which is in its' first season. I was planning on making my own Nurgle Pitch and was wondering if you had any links to a good tutorial for making one? Or if you are up for it a tutorial of sorts. Either way thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont play, but that looks really cool. now you need a stadium...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how this slipped by me - absolutely spectacular work, mate! That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...