Friday 2 December 2011

UAA Joins The Wargaming Tradecraft

So recently out of the blue I got a confirmation e-mail in regards my blog joining 


So to say thank you to Dave G the man behind the blog, I thought I would do a quick post to let everyone know about it.

Primarily it's a blog dedicated to helping new and experienced artists learn and develop techniques key to the art side of the wargaming miniature hobby. (Such as Warhammer 40k, Hordes, Warmachine and so on) Skills to be focused on will be things like painting, modding, basing, terrain, etc.) miniature art painting hobbying modelling wargaming warhammer hordes warmachine terrain bitz learn basic intermediate advanced expert techniques

So make sure you take the time and check them out for yourself and if you have a blog like me give them a quick e-mail to join the ranks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...