Sunday 14 December 2014

40k Chaos Spawns Mark of Nurgle Conversions.

More slow but steady progress with my chaos army this week, and not willing to spend any money to buy the official models themselves, I decided to see if I could convert my own with little bits and pieces from my hobby collection. They are pretty self explanatory some nids bits and pieces and WFB goblin spider riders, and it's pretty much job done. So by experimenting a little with the stuff that you have lying around in your collection it just goes to show what can be achieved and much-needed inspiration and until next time enjoy.









2 comments:

  1. These are some great conversions. You know you've done a good job with nurgle, when your viewers are a bit disturbed when looking at them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...