Sunday 16 November 2014

My new the fly, Nurgle Maulerfiend conversion.

Looking to keep things as cheap as possible this is what I came across on eBay for the grand price of 99p, Movie Maniacs Series 3 The Fly Brundle Fly Mcfarlane, although it was missing one of its arms but that is certainly isn't going to be a problem, and and easy fix.

As always it will need a little bit of work but when finished I think it's going to look great, all to often you just see a fat blob, or something very similar when you see Nurgle conversions on the net, unless I'm mistaken I don't think I have seen it anywhere else. The theme of the fly will fit in very nicely into the nurgle fluff and give the army something that is very unique.



The model itself is just over 6 inches so I'm going to have to shorten its legs for it to walk on all 4s which isn't too much of a problem.


It might be a little bit taller than the original 40k Maulerfiend model, but overall it will be something different so might be putting myself at a little bit more of a disadvantage on the table but I don't care it looks cool.


2 comments:

  1. Holy crap that thing is HIDEOUS!
    Just...in a good, 40k Nurgle kind of way.
    So friggin' creepy.
    Eesh.

    Good find, man. Points for kitbashy-creativity.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is terrifying and unsettling. Thus it couldn't be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...