For painting I just kept things simple, as as always, I wanted to get it done as quickly as possible, and to start things off I simply put brown wash on the sand in the arena. And I decided not to spray and undercoat of black, as I want all my, colours underneath to be very clear and transparent.
That's pretty much the first coat complete.
And that's the project pretty much complete, very simple and quick to do and the wood definitely makes it keep in theme.
Over the next couple of weeks I will be looking at different types of rules, that I'm going to use in the arena. And as always there is plenty of other hobby projects needing my hobby time, but by no means am I finished with my gladiators, as I would like to add to my collection, and I've also got a couple more ideas that I would like to finish in the near future.