Saturday 31 May 2014

My New 40k Ork Mega Mek in Mega armour.

A Mekboy, also known as a Mekaniak or more often simply as a Mek, is a type of Ork Oddboy who serves as one of my armies engineers who build all the weapons, vehicles, and other advanced technology used by my Greenskins. So obviously a big Mek wasn't big enough, and it was time to turn him into a mega Mek.

I must admit I haven't been doing anything with my orks recently, although over the last couple of months I have been doing little bits and pieces, as I have finally managed to finish this bad boy off.




Obviously because he is so big he has his own Mek boy to look after him, as this definitely gives him a little bit more character.



And finally another couple of close up pics.


1 comment:

  1. He looks epic! Looking forward to the new ork codex then?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...