Monday 28 October 2013

My Solution To Storing My X-Wing Models.

For some it's definitely not an easy task, considering the game is full of lots of individual little bits and pieces, which ultimately makes the game so fun. But hopefully the pictures below will give you some good ideas how to go about storing your very own collection, which is very cost-effective. And to start things off there is no better place to look at your local £1 shop or a dollar store, whatever the case may be, as the solution lies within if you know what you're looking for. As I'm sure there is some storage cases that you can pick up for next to nothing. 









1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to keep them in there little plastic shells since those are form fitting but I do not have this many ships.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...