Sunday 27 October 2013

X-wing Tie Bomber Is Now Flying High In My Collection.

Today I went down to my local friendly gaming store, and managed to pick up these bad boys to add to my x-wing collection. I'm not too sure what is exactly the appeal with X-Wing at the minute but for some reason it just seems to be ticking all the right boxes. The models look awesome, it is really cheap in comparison to games workshop stuff. Plus it's an opportunity for me and my youngest son to play something together. It is definitely going to be a game that we're going to play today, tomorrow, and no doubt long into the future. Plus who exactly doesn't like Star Wars in some shape or form, and it's definitely establishing itself as a classic. 

1 comment:

  1. Probably going to be getting at least one of these next. I have been looking for an interceptor or Y-wing but have not seen any recently.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...