Saturday 18 August 2012

My FORGE WORLD Dakkajet Part 3 How To Make It A Little Bit More Unique.

So over the last few days I have managed to spend a little bit more time on this bad boy. Hopefully I will get him finished in the next couple of weeks.

As you can see I'm quite a fan of using wiremesh as it definitely keeps with the overall ork look. I've also added a couple more bits of plastic card, which in turn make's the model a little bit more unique.






I'm really pleased the way the guns have turned out


Still a little bit more work to do in regards to it's stand, so hopefully I'll be able to show more progress soon.






So there you have it, I'm going to be on the lookout on eBay for another Forge world model, as there's something about it I really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...