Thursday 8 September 2011

Skaven Hobby Update What Arrived In The Post Today

Just a wee quick update to show everyone what arrived in the post today which I recently got on eBay, for the grand price of £7 which is a bargain considering, these models are too good. 

It's something that I like to try and do with all my projects, is to try and incorporate old and new models which if done right can work very well and make it stand out.



Having said that I still haven't decided what they are actually going to count as I think I'm going to convert the old Queek Headtaker as a battle standardbearer, which I feel is quite a fitting purpose. 



So hopefully my post man over the next few weeks, will be delivering more little parcels. Also please feel free to leave a comment below if you have your own suggestions or ideas as it's always good to get feedback.

So I just need to get these little fellow stripped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...