Saturday 4 June 2011

Q-CON 2011 What I am taking to the 40k Tournament


So with Q-Con fast approaching I am looking forward to taking part in the 40k tournament. I have finally decided on what I am taking and 1500 points of Ork Battle Wagon Brigade will do nicely.

Ork 1500 Battle Brigade Q con 2011

HQ

Big Mek Choppa, Kustom Force Field

Warboss Bosspole Cybork Body Mega-Armour

Elites 1x3 Meganob 1 Kombi Shoota-Scorcha 1Kombi Shoota-Rokkit Launcha

Battle Wagon Big Shoota Deff Rolla

Troops

1x3 Meganob 1 Kombi Shoota-Scorcha 1Kombi Shoota-Rokkit Launcha

Battle Wagon Big Shoota Deff Rolla

3X19 Ork Boys Slugga & Choppa Nob Bosspole Power Klaw

Heavy Support

1x3 Battle Wagon Big Shoota Deff Rolla

(1497pts)

Although I still have a bit to do to get the army finished.

Below you'll find some of my most recent purchases.....more rogue trader battle wagons! You can check out the link below to see the ones I have already finished.



as I know how to do them now and I am really pleased as to how they have turned out!


I have learnt that I love rogue trader battle wagons more as they are great! The model itself has not dated at all as it was out in the early 90's and I am still in love with it.




3 comments:

  1. Lovely models, I'm looking forward to seeing them finished at Q-con. I'll be there with my IG. Good Luck! (unless you face me obviously :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see the old Battle Waggons getting some love

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really looking good i kinda hope im not faceing you at Q-Con i have a soft spot for da boyz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...