Thursday 14 November 2013

Man O' War all hands on deck, and welcoming my newest recruits.

The postman, AKA recruitment officer LoL, delivered these new recruits this morning, which had just been rounded up from the local bars the night before. And you can tell that this mary bunch have certainly lost there ways. But hopefully it will not be to long before this ragtag outfit would be shipshape. You only really get a sense of what needs to be done when you physically get the models in your hands, and it looks like I have a little bit of work ahead of me. Plus I'm also going to see whether or not I can cast up, some of the models, considering they're all out of production. I don't want to be wasting money buying models, when there is physically no need, as it should be very simple to do.





2 comments:

  1. very fun! I loved Man o'War, great game.. though the later expansions seemed to have too much of a power creep, but in general a great game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. A spell in dry dock and they'll be sea worthy in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...