Wednesday 23 October 2013

More pictures of my custom paint job for X-Wing.

So posts at the minute are coming thick and fast as I'm trying to catch up because I haven't posted, as much as I would have liked over recent months. So with that being said below is a couple more pictures of the progress that I have been making with my custom x-wing paint jobs. The majority of which have been very simple by applying a few different washes and highlighting, the base coat that was applied by the manufacturer. Although you might not necessarily notice straight-away, but whenever you pick them up and look up close, you definitely can tell the difference. And especially when you take them to tournaments, as it is great for other gamers to notice, and also pay some Cool compliments.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...