Saturday 11 August 2012

Thank You All For 50.000 Total Pageviews


So today has been a rather special day, that I have reached over 50,000 page hits, which is absolutely fantastic.So as always a big thank you to everyone that has enjoyed my blog for over two years now.

When I first started I was quite intimidated,  and it took me a while, alot was trial and error on my part, but it just goes to show that it's very easy to get your own blog up and running, I feel that blogs have a place to archive your hobby and that is the reason why I do mine. 



There's nothing better at looking back at previous projects. In fact it's the best form of motivation. The community is very small and in my opinion some of the best hobby content available is with blogs, handsdown no competition.

So something to celebrate and be proud of, so once again a big thank you and here's to 
the next 50,000 Total Pageviews.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, sometimes I look back through my blog and think "I remember working on that. Why did stop working on that?" Then I'll dig that old project out which will cause me to stop on my current project, which six months into the future I'll look back and think "I remember working on that. Why did I stop working on that?" And so goes the hobby circle of life, but it can a lot of fun to go through that circle over and over.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...