Sunday 13 May 2012

Thank You As My Blog Hits The BIG 150 Members Mark

So today was the day that I woke up, and found that my blog had hit the 150 member Mark. And I must admit it hasn't exactly came quickly or easily. I think that's the problem with blogs that you really need to do them for the right reasons and seeking out fame and fortune definitely isn't the way to go, well for a blog anyway.

But in saying that it is quite an achievement and overall I'm very pleased so once again I would like to thank everyone that has joined recently it really does make all the difference.




So what's life like at 150?

Well my blog as you've probably noticed has taken a real step back in regards to my hobby life, for a number of reasons, as I've been more involved with organising the N.D.G.H locally, and, I now find I have not had the hobby time to dedicate to my first love.

So what does the future hold, well in fact my blog isn't going anywhere, in fact it's is the complete opposite. As I'm already thinking about maybe doing my own website, which I think is probably the next step for me. I'm not saying that blogs are not the way to go, I just think that with the emergence of the likes of Facebook etc it's a small painful process trying to get them up and running, although enjoyable nonetheless. And it is great looking back at you old projects and articles, you have completed.

So the journey continues and hopefully you'll stay for the ride until them once again a big thank you.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...