Monday 20 June 2011

(Part 1) Ork Battle Wagons Big Shoota (Conversions)

Big shoota's on battle wagons are an essential upgrade so with having five brand-new battle wagon is at my disposal I thought it was about time I did a little conversion for these big guns.

From the outset and want them to be a little different individually which overall as character to the models and as you can see I have managed this quite well with a mixture of bits and pieces.

So as you can see it's important that their guns came across a little bit bigger than usual, so a little bit of plastic card cylinder on the end makes all the difference.


So a simple conversion that makes all the difference when it comes to giving your Ork Battle Wagons some individuality, something I'd like to see when I'm looking at others People's Army's


In the next step I will have them printed so make sure to leave some comments or suggestions on what you would like to see.

2 comments:

  1. Those Battlewaggons are going to look awesome when finished.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...