Tuesday 8 March 2011

New Orc BloodBowl Team Finished

So with the team finished I finally got round to posting some pics, I'm really pleased the way they have turned out and the only thing I still want to do is to painted their own ball for them to play with, and a few other bits and pieces off the top of my head namely a head coach, some goblins, cheerleaders.





Fear not because I'm already working on my next star player and hopefully any time soon I should have him finished to take to the pitch. At present they are doing their medicals and hopefully will be ready for team training soon after suitable armour upgrades are commissioned.

Hopefully I will have some pics soon

2 comments:

  1. Pics are great, and the new blog background and titles are excellent. Keep up the good work! My dwarfs are ready to kick Orc butt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always with compliments I think I'm getting the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...