Monday 3 November 2014

My New Chaos Army Daemon Prince of Nurgle part 2

So as you can see He is coming along pretty nicely, and overall I'm really pleased. This is the first time that I have use green stuff in any project on this scale. I have seen many people attempt this online but it always comes across a little bit cartoony, so right from the very start I wanted it to be as real as physically possible. And although it's hard to tell in the picture I have actually included and ogre head from WFB which will fit in quite nicely.





So one down and many more to go, and I've also won a couple more eBay auctions. So in my next post I'll let everyone know what's arrived by the post.

1 comment:

  1. Wicked nice work so far. Looks like it is going to be an amazing centerpiece to the army!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...