Friday 21 March 2014

My 1st 500pts Skaven project finally gets underway.

Time for another post and to get this project up and running, this week I've been spending a little bit of time finishing my first 500 points of Skaven. And below you will see the progress that I have been making so far, ultimately it has been a long time coming as I have only played the game a handful of times in the new edition something I'm willing to change as hopefully over the next week or so I will get a couple more games in. 



I actually got the bases sometime ago from fantascape and if you check my blog I actually did a good review about them, please take the time and checking it out.




My first unit of rat ogres is now complete, and as always it'll take me a little bit of time to finally decide on what technique that I will use, when I go to paint the rest of my army as quick as possible, so onward and upward.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.
    Off to a nice start!
    So...500 points of Skaven is like...only a few hundred models, right?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...