Tuesday 5 November 2013

My Incoming X-Wing Tie Bomber squadron.

Well if a job, is worth doing, its worth doing well, by sending in the bombers. And with the models looking as good as they do, there is certainly no excuse for every X-Wing player to make sure they have a full set of 4, at their disposal in their collection.


I have been experimenting with the below list in the picture, to see exactly what I can come up with, but cluster missiles are definitely my first choice, at the minute. There is nothing better than seeing your opponent quiver in his boots when six dice are rolled in front of him.

1 comment:

  1. Sixty Dollars is a reasonable reason not to have 4. I might add 2 to my empire forces as they are the only small ships available for empire currently.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...